Be Accurate with Address Validation
Address Validation service is a review of and correction to customer address information for tax purposes. This matters if your business wishes to be accurate, consistent and compliant collecting and remitting sales & use tax.
Don’t rely on off-the-shelf address clean up tools – they are not designed for the precision needed to accurately and consistently comply with sales tax obligations. Wolters Kluwer will review and correct your address information including flags so you can see what changes were made.
- Verification Flag – The flags will include: address verified, corrected, bad (unable to verify due to incorrect information), and multiple addresses.
- Verification Message – For addresses that cannot be verified, a verification message indicating possible reason will be returned.
- Correction Flag – This flag will indicate which components of the address were corrected.
- Return correct Street1, City, County and State assignment formatted to US Post Office standard for street number and name for addresses that can be verified.
- Return ZIP+4 for addresses that can be verified
Work with tax experts so you get sales tax information you can trust.