CCH Sales Tax Rates and Taxability Database for Construction* provides nearly 300 group items that will give you the comprehensive, accurate sales tax rates and taxability content you need, as well as high-level explanations on the treatment of construction contracts, in each state and province in the United States and Canada. The research database sits on the CCH® Sales Tax Office platform so you’ll experience an intuitive solution that streamlines and automates your daily processes.
With more than 10,000 taxing jurisdictions, staying compliant with sales tax rates can be complicated and time consuming. Add in the unique issues present in the construction industry, and keeping up with sales and use tax changes can become even more challenging. CCH Sales Tax Rates and Taxability Database for Construction can help by providing the accurate sales tax rates and taxability content you need.
- State, county and city sales tax
- Special district taxes (e.g., school, police, transit)
- Various excise taxes and Arizona tax base (by percentage)
- Commercial and residential construction
- Builders/prime contractors and subcontractors
- Pass-through charges on the A/R and A/P side
- Tax-exempt inventory, resale treatment or treatment of gross receipts in varied states
- Lump sum or time and materials. Contracts by price (e.g., Mississippi)
- Capital improvement, repair, maintenance, alteration and installation, etc.
View fact sheet.
*Construction Database is an add-on available for CCH Sales Tax Office only.